December 15, 2015

December Daily 2015....the 4 of us

It's become tradition in my December Daily albums that I start out with a photo of all 4 of us.  It seems my favorite always comes from our annual Colorado vacation.  So before I start with my numbered, daily December pages I included a page about the 4 of us together.  The pinecones were fitting and I added a #4 tag, a little plastic embellishment, washi tape and a gold glitter heart.  The photo size is 6 x 6 in black and white. 
 This shows the back of the 6 x 6 photo.  I'll hand write about spending time with my favorite people in Colorado and what this album means to me this year.
 I used gold letter stickers, my favorite sticky note flags from the Gossamer Blue December Memories Kit, and word stickers. In previous years I've used red stitching and I'm continuing with that in this year's album.
 This is a 12 square insert with 2 x 2 journaling cards, a wood veneer piece, sequins, black metal tag and wood veneer tree.  I like to use the Tiny Tim stapler a lot too.
You can see my next page peeking through.  I'll be back to share that soon.

3 comments:

Becky J said...

i have been loving 'hearing' from you via your blog!! Merry 'nearly' Christmas :)

cheepincharge said...

oooooo....I enjoy seeing your lovely creations!

~ Jo ~ said...

Really love seeing your beautiful work Michelle! Love the gold and sparkle! Cannot wait to see all the rest of your December Daily pages!
Hope you and the family have a truly wonderful and happy holiday!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails