August 2, 2015

Project Life....July 13-26

This week's Project Life spread was created using the August Gossamer Blue kit.  
 We spent a lot of time getting ready for Jordan's Senior Photo shoot.  I love gathering up props and helping the girls pick out outfits for photos.  Jordan's photo shoot was so unique and just her style.
 I'm going to start including photos of my watercolor sketches in my albums so that I can incorporate some of my art.  Zinnias from the garden, hay season and a cruise with the ladies. I'm embracing my handwriting so I love 3 x 4 cards with lots of white space for journaling.
 Loved the VW bus chipboard sticker, perfect for Jordan's photo shoot pages.  I must admit that I designed this "wild child" stamp with my girls mind.  Jordan loves that song by Kenny Chesney. The Tom Petty quote made it on a stamp in last month's kits.
 These page flips are included in a kit this month.  I used them a lot to add additional photos and journaling.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I've lost my way in project life recently, but oh how your pages inspire me to get going again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails