October 16, 2014

Rose Gold Craft Kit now in the shop..

A few days ago I posted about all the new crafty goodies I purchased to coordinate with the new Gramercy Road collection from Gossamer Blue.  You can see all the items I purchased that day here.  
I've spent many hours at my craft table and I've finally put together a kit full of handmade, stitched, painted and put together packaging items and embellishments.  The kit is now available in my shop here.  
 I've been loving these fabric paperclip flags.  I've left them plenty long so they can be snipped, clipped, pink, notched or left as is.  These are great to clip onto tags, sacks, card fronts and more.
 There's lots of tags that I pulled from my shop bins so that you can add layers and layers of embellishments.  Some are plain and many are painted with a pretty golden/bronze craft paint.  The paint makes a beautiful backdrop for more layers of embellishments.
 Here I've added burlap and cork to some tags for some wonderful texture.  Layer buttons, paper clips and little paper flowers from the kit on top of these.
 Lots of tags and flags to adding stamping, typed sentiments or how about trying a little calligraphy on some?
 Lots of little sacks, envelopes and painted index cards for some fun layers.  I found four coordinating ribbons that I hand wound onto a vintage clothespin.  You'll get 3 yards each of the four colors. Perfect for wrapping around cards, creating bows or tying around gift sacks.  Try running these through the sewing machine to create a pretty ruffled strip.  Or spray with water and crunch to let dry for a crinkly ribbon effect. You'll also get some gray twine for tying on tags, etc.
 It all coordinates so nicely with the Gramercy Road collection you see below.  Most of these items have been restocked after selling out quickly over at Gossamer Blue.  You can shop for the items here.
My plan is to take a kit I've saved for myself, pair it with the Gramercy Road items and create a nice inspiration tray full of crafty items.  I'll be creating new projects from my stash all month long.  I plan to create cards, notebooks, tags and packaging to use for Christmas gifts for the ladies.  I'm going to nestle it all into a basket and then gather up items to package as gifts come December.  Join me back here often for more inspiration.  I'll have a kit coming soon that coordinates with the On My Desk collection.  So stock up on Gossamer Blue goodies, purchase one of my kits and I'll see you back here for lots of ideas.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails