February 12, 2012

Layered Heart Valentines...

Note: My links are not working at this time as Papertrey is implementing a new website. I'll try to get back here soon to fix them. Sorry about any inconvenience. :)

A few more Valentines I made this year. Papers are just an assorted bunch from scraps I had lying on my stamping table.
Base paper is Rustic White with splatters of Studio Calico Mister Huey inks. Punches are medium and large hearts from EK Success. The "xoxo" stamp on the small heart is from Tag-its #11.
On the bottom of my cards I used the Medium Scalloped Border die along with an old Amuse sentiment + a grid label with typewriter sentiment + a mini staple. For the envelope I used a grey striped Washi tape from my stash + the "xoxo" stamp. Washi tape is great for envelopes because it sticks well and is not very dimensional at all.
Hope you're planning a fun Valentine's Day. We have an out of town basketball game that night so I'm planning a fun event another night. How about you, any fun plans or treats that you're making?

6 comments:

June K said...

Very lovely "scrap" card, Mish.

kbhistory said...

So fun! Love how you layer your cards!
And your PL is such an inspiration to me! Thank you!
QUESTION: Where do you purchase your washi tape?
Thanks again!
-Kristin B.

Gail S. said...

Great cards!! I love your card inspiration :)

Dawn said...

super cute cards! awesome on the way you use scraps!

Vinyl Sticker Printing said...

In fact, I am working on a new and improved design tool for you guys, and are planning on launching it within a couple weeks. It will give you the opportunity to do so much more with your designs and labels – you are going to love it and I can’t wait to share it with you.

cashemere said...

Ilove this card! So cute!
Débora

Related Posts with Thumbnails