September 20, 2011

Project Life Update....

Project Life Week of August 28-September 3, 2011

More updates to Project Life. Becky Higgins is a scrapbook goddess to me. I just love my Project Life.

Here's the two page spread. I worked more quickly with these two pages and they're some of my faves to date. The beginnings of school this week.
Left page with title. I used lots of neutrals this time around. Great way to use some of my new Studio Calico kit goodies.
And the right page.
Title insert with dates. Machine stitching, grid paper, Washi tape, My Mind's Eye embellishment, label stickers + letters.
One of my favorite little ways to accent a journaling card on the far left. A large white tag with typing, brad embellishment and machine stitched right to the journaling card. Then I used my Tiny Tim stapler to attach the strings. White space is good.
Here I used one of the folded journaling cards to highlight some stuff inside. Used my Bic markers for the words.
Ali Edwards stamps on the left with date stamps. Studio Calico camera which has been embossed with gray Zing on an Elle's Studio circle tag. Plus some mistables canvas. Fun stuff.
More Washi Tape, fabric paper from Amy Tangerine, chipboard #1 + date stamp. On the right card I used more of my bold Bic markers + a gray parcel tag from my shop + washi tape. And more Ali Edwards stamps, love to use those on my journaling cards because the handwriting font mixes in so nicely.

5 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Kudos, Mish! Your project life is such a treasure, and beautiful as well. Good for you! What a special gift you are making for your kids, even if they don't know it just now. I wish I could be that disciplined about scrapping... gotta have a weekend to sort. ;)

lisa westphal said...

Whew-we!!! Love everything about this...You are so dang inspiring! I just wanna hop up and go work on..o.k...catch up on my Project Life :) Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

Liz said...

Oh my, I LOVE seeing your PL updates. I am in my first year of doing it, and have definately had my moments and got rather behind (little kids and pregnancy will do that to you!) But seeing your pages inspires me!!

Anonymous said...

Your work is beautiful, and your PL album is simply amazing! I love it~

lisa truesdell said...

so loving all of the layers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails