August 10, 2011

Road Trip Mini Album....taking it on the road

So, you've got your supplies and album all ready to go. It's road trip time! Let's talk about taking your supplies on the road with you.

One of my new loves is vintage suitcases. I use them around the house to store various items and I think they make the neatest display pieces. Check out this lovely from Pinterest below.
{photo from my Pinterest site}

I'm hoping to bring home a suitcase full of memories myself so I'm using one of my own vintage suitcases to pack up all my supplies + my Road Trip Mini Album.
Here's all my goodies tucked inside.
I've got my beloved Washi tape...
All of my necessities like my alphabet stamps and tools......
Can't forget the album itself.....
All tucked neatly inside. Keeping organized is key.
With my album tucked safely on top.......
Everything safely stored inside and ready to roll.......
A traveler. Ready to make some memories.
Ready to road trip, baby!!
{photo from Pinterest}

This concludes my Road Trip blogging, folks. Hope you have enjoyed my ideas. If you ordered one of my Road Trip Mini Albums, have fun with it!!

11 comments:

k breckon said...

Mish,
I enjoyed your road trip mini posts so much...thanks!

Stacy W. said...

I have had so much fun reading your road trip posts. Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful ideas and for always inspiring us!

Cheryl said...

Did you get that green suitcase from my mom? Seriously, she still has one just like that.

Ellie said...

Can I say I am IN LLLLOVE w/your little traveling case! SUPER LOVE.. I have loved these past posts you are amazing darling. Thank you so much for all this fun inspiration!

Kristy Hansen said...

this has been a fun time reading all your ideas. Have a great road trip and can't wait to see what you come back with added to you mini. ksh

Gail S. said...

Really enjoy your blog posts! Thanks for sharing your Mini Road Trip!

Lynda said...

Have a wonderful time on YOUR road trip, Mish!! You will love Mt. Rushmore - I did!

Noreen said...

Definitely a fun way to carry your road trip supplies! Thanks for all the great tips and ideas!

Diana F. said...

I have so enjoyed and looked forward each day to these road trip posts. I love to see what creative ways you come up with to work with your supplies and document your memories. I hope you will show your finished project. Thank you for taking the time to do this series, you are the best.

Chelsea said...

Love it packed in a suitcase!

Andrea said...

LOVE IT!!! I am drooling over that little case - gotta check out those antique shops!!! Thanks for all of the inspiration - have a great vaca!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails