August 4, 2011

Road Trip Mini Album....days of the week

Hey there, back again with a quick little post to show you how I made numbered day embellishments for our road trip this summer. I started with these two Martha Stewart punches (available at Michael's) + some old ledger paper from my stash. Each punched circle was stamped with mini alphabet letters from Hero Arts.
Day 1 uses a punched & stamped circle from the kit. Day 2 uses a carnival ticket. Day 3 uses layered, punched circles. Day 4 uses a white tag with a mini staple + stitching. Day 5 uses a metal rim tag (coming to my Etsy shop soon). Day 6 uses a small manila parcel tag + a Studio Calico sticker from the first road trip kit.
Very easy to assemble and took very little time. These will be fun little markers for each day of our vacation. I'll probably just staple them onto my pages with my Tiny Tim stapler.

Sooo.....any road trip plans for you this summer? Whether your road trip consists of a one day trip or 2 weeks on the road, it's all FUN!! I know I probably won't fill my mini album with one trip's worth of stuff so I'm hoping to keep a few pages open for an upcoming road trip to my sister's house in western Kansas. A weekend of quilting fun for the girls + hunting for the boys & reds. I'd love to hear what you have planned!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Just "staycation" road trips to the beach and local places for us this summer. Except for our graduate who is in Alaska right now. :) Love these easy, straight to the point tags. Miss you...

Diana F. said...

Reading this post thinking about how I will label my days. I am going to use the new PTI Little Labels stamp set and dies and write in the days with colored markers (or a black marker).
Next month I am heading up to Columbus, Ohio for the Country Living Fair.

Anita Dupps said...

My big get-a-way this summer was the. PTI Stamp-A-Faire...you are inspiring me to do a mini from all my great memories

Anita Dupps said...

Shhhh...I am trying to con Mr.T into a few day trips.... the zoo, the lake, Cumberland falls & mammoth cave....can't wait so keep inspiring

Related Posts with Thumbnails