August 15, 2011

Etsy shop update....

Etsy update: I've got a new kit up in my Etsy shop here. It's a great little starter kit for creating your own gratitude journal, Fall or Halloween mini album, Thanksgiving album, etc.

Coming soon: Also I'll be adding lots of new items to the shop once the girls get back in school and I get back on schedule with my work. You might see those items start to trickle in the shop yet this week.

On the blog: Look for fun, organization post coming soon. Great for us *visual* crafters. :)




1 comment:

Ellie said...

Oh I am in LOVE w/this album. When I saw your post for PTI I thought oh I wish Mish would sell those.. & you are! But we are still crunching w/the budget at our house & I didn't know my wish would come true so soon ha.. So I am hoping you'll have these beauties again end of September (crossing fingers ha) so I can grab me one! Awesome as always!

Related Posts with Thumbnails